Remove Image from Category

Raptor99x

Remove Image from Category

Post by Raptor99x » 13 May 21 22:47

Hello,
This may seem like a silly question, but a user error has prompted its presentation:
I have an image that I had accidentally placed in different categories, and i would like remove it from one or more of those categories, while maintaining its presence in just one of the categories. The 'delete' options do not seem to address this issue and I cannot seem to find any other option. Is this even possible?
Thank you in advance.

Hert

Re: Remove Image from Category

Post by Hert » 14 May 21 10:33

Not sure what you call a Category. A Category is the top level of the Catalog Structure (People/Events/Places etc).

If you mean a catalog label (e.g. John Doe could be a catalog label inside the People category) then you can unassigned that in the Label Assignment Panel:
1. Select one or more thumbs
2. Click Labels from the command bar below the thumbnails to open the Label Assignment Panel
3. Untick the Catalog Labels that you no longer want to have assigned to the selected thumbs.

For more information about catalog you can also read through the Catalog Manual.
This is a user-to-user forum. If you need product support then please send a message

Raptor99x

Re: Remove Image from Category

Post by Raptor99x » 14 May 21 14:46

Yes, thank you, that is exactly what I am referring to, a label with 'Categories'.