How Do I Create a New Database From Command Line for PhotoSupreme?

davidshq

How Do I Create a New Database From Command Line for PhotoSupreme?

Post by davidshq » 05 Oct 18 20:15

Hi All,

I've done this before and I can't remember for the life of me how I did it.

Lets say for whatever reason one's database gets blown away for Photo Supreme and you need to start over with a new database.

If you launch Photo Supreme as usual you are going to get the usual login page and when you try to login you'll get an error about not being able to connect to the database.

There is a way from the command line (I thought) to essentially reinvoke that first time wizard that sets up a fresh database for you. I've googled around but can't find it. Anyone know?

Side Note: Would suggest adding the ability to create new db at initial login screen, as individuals without DB can't get into Photo Supreme to create a database.

davidshq

Re: How Do I Create a New Database From Command Line for PhotoSupreme?

Post by davidshq » 05 Oct 18 20:23

It wasn't the command line at all, its Win+Ctrl+Alt and click on the app: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=23998&p=110679&hil ... se#p110679

FYI, at least for me this was difficult to accomplish, it kept wanting to open the properties of the app instead of launching the app. I was able to get it to work by holding down above keys and then right clicking on app and choosing open.

Note: This does not work if you click on a shortcut to the application, it needs to be on the actual application.