Import Problems - PC version

dickl

Import Problems - PC version

Post by dickl » 02 Oct 12 2:46

Insert SD card while PSU is running.

Import opens, and lists new images on the card.

Select image, and assign label. Search for label by entering in the search field.

Label found, and assigned. All looks fine...

Click import.

After import, two labels were assigned. The selected label, and another label that appears to be the first label in the Recently Used field. I am using a relatively complex profile, but I don't believe one can set an permanent label assignment in a download profile? I am using a detail profile too, but again I don't think it is possible to make a label assignment in a detail profile?

I tested the same procedure on the Macbook, and it assigns labels correctly. This appears to be a PC problem only.

Minor irritant, PC version... Load SD card as above. Import opens automatically. Did not like the image, so decided to cancel. Remove SD card, and PSU reports there is no card in the disk... I knew that :)... If cancel is chosen in an import action, should the SD card drive/volume be unmounted before returning?

I tried to join Mantis to report bugs, but never received the necessary email to join. So I am posting this here.

Dick

Hert

Re: Import Problems - PC version

Post by Hert » 03 Oct 12 10:13

Dick, you should be able to access Mantis. Are you getting a message when trying to login?

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

dickl

Re: Import Problems - PC version

Post by dickl » 03 Oct 12 14:42

Hert/IDimager wrote:Dick, you should be able to access Mantis. Are you getting a message when trying to login?

Hert
Yes - "Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect."

For some reason, I don't get the email message to proceed with registration. I just tried again to reset the password... When I tried to create a new account this time, I get a message that my username is already used... Hmmm perhaps there is yet another dickl registered...

Can you see usernames/email addresses of persons registered with bugs.idimager.com? Is there another dickl connected to the waterside wireless address? It so, I can try to register with a new name or email address

Dick