Better sources for instruction ?

bsmooth

Better sources for instruction ?

Post by bsmooth »

I have read thru the quickstart guides, but find them somewhat lacking. Are there better sources online somewhere? I am using the Lite version, mostly to try it out, but so far it seems OK. Just starting with a few images right now to get a feel for how to use it well.
I'm another Lightroom amd Photoshop user who does NOT like subscriptions at all.
I'm a birder and also have family and travel images, along with animals as well.
Using Catalog labels is a bit different. Right now I have a few categories such as Birds, Animals,People, Travel. Under birds I use key wirds such as the name of the bird. I don't quite understand the way Photos Supreme can add other words to my catalog Labels later using AI?
So any other sources I could use for info on how to use Photo Supreme better?
I have to say so far it seems very good. Its a learning process just like Photoshop was, and now DXO Photolab 4.
Hert

Re: Better sources for instruction ?

Post by Hert »

A warm welcome to the forum.

There are the quick start manuals, and every pdf can be considered a chapter of the full documentation.
If you need more details on screen controls (e.g. what does a certain preference do) then use the Tips System.

The Manuals, as well as the Tips System can be activated from the ? icon in the left sidebar of the application.
I don't quite understand the way Photos Supreme can add other words to my catalog Labels later using AI?
The AI feature uses Google Vision. Best to read the Artificial Intelligence manual to get started with AI and Google Vision.
https://www.idimager.com/photo-supreme-manuals
This is a user-to-user forum. If you need product support then please send a message