Listing and sorting Regions/Areas & linking to Labels

G8DHE

Listing and sorting Regions/Areas & linking to Labels

Post by G8DHE »

Has anyone found a way to list and sort the IPTC:Regions/Areas by the Region Name ?
I'm currently trying to link all the identified Regions (mainly faces) with the relevant People name Labels.

Currently I can use the States|With Areas and then exclude the relevant images which have relevant name Labels, this then leaves me with all those Regions that have not been linked to a relevant Label. At the moment it requires opening up each image in the Preview window to see the Region Name and then to click the Link icon and select the relevant name Label in my case as I have kept the Region Names allocated in step with my People Label names it would be nice to automate the linking as much as possible, i.e. if Region Name matches Label Name then either make the link directly or at worst require only one click to confirm the match - with some 13,000+ regions to link any automation is helpful!
Geoff Mather (G8DHE)
Hert

Re: Listing and sorting Regions/Areas & linking to Labels

Post by Hert »

That sounds like this Script is what you're looking for:
https://repository.idimager.com/openres ... 948FFA1FDF
This is a user-to-user forum. If you need product support then please send a message
G8DHE

Re: Listing and sorting Regions/Areas & linking to Labels

Post by G8DHE »

Yes thankyou Hert, not sure how I missed that! Works nicely also picks up some faulty ones with areas of 0,0 size!
Geoff Mather (G8DHE)