Zoom with mouse wheel in Light Table

tstoddard

Post by tstoddard » 29 May 19 17:52

I used to be able to hold the Ctl key down and use my mouse's wheel to zoom in and out of individual windows in Light Table when I have multiple images open. That doesn't work for me anymore. Was that changed or did something change on my end?
Tom Stoddard

Hert

Re: Zoom with mouse wheel in Light Table

Post by Hert » 30 May 19 9:28

Ctrl+mouse scroll will shift to the next image in the collection. Could be that this worked differently in a far distant past, but this behavior hadn't changed for ages.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

tstoddard

Re: Zoom with mouse wheel in Light Table

Post by tstoddard » 30 May 19 18:59

Thanks for confirming that Hert. Could be that my memory is just playing games with me or I was imagining what I would like the program to do. Since the mouse scroll does control zoom when Ctl is not pressed, my logic tells me that it should control the zoom for an individual window when combined with Ctl. It would be a nice feature. Maybe I should add a feature request. Is Alt+mouse scroll reserved for anything?
Tom Stoddard

Barrygeock

Post by Barrygeock » 13 Jul 19 12:35

Why is it no longer possible to zoom in or out with the wheel on you mouse? Personally I think this is a step back.