Wrong size Thumbnail

paulrbarnard

Wrong size Thumbnail

Post by paulrbarnard » 30 Jan 19 9:30

I just updated to 4.3.2.1927 this morning. I then opened a RAW file from Photo Supreme into CaptureOne. I did a quick edit including a crop. I exported a JPG after edit. I then imported the JPG into Photo Supreme but the Thumbnail appears to have the crop applied twice. I've rebuilt Thumbs, removed the images from Photo Supreme, re-imported them and still the Thumbs are the wrong size. It's the same for both the RAW and the JPG.
You can see in the screen shot what the image is supposed to look like and thats the Thumbnail in Photo Supreme behind the finder window. It's still cropped wrong when expand the view.

Anyone have any ideas?
Attachments
wrongThumb.jpg
wrongThumb.jpg (360.64 KiB) Viewed 179 times

paulrbarnard

Re: Wrong size Thumbnail

Post by paulrbarnard » 30 Jan 19 10:00

One other datapoint now i think about it. The original data was imported from Lightroom. That image had a crop applied in Lightroom. I'm guessing that the PS catalogue is applying the crop that was imported from Lightroom.

Hert

Post by Hert » 30 Jan 19 11:10

In preferences-File Handling you can switch off Lightroom support. After that rebuild the thumb.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

paulrbarnard

Post by paulrbarnard » 30 Jan 19 11:20

Many thanks Hert that fixed it.