solved: Mark folder - colors are missing

Ralf

solved: Mark folder - colors are missing

Post by Ralf » 19 Jan 19 18:02

Hello,
I have a question, in the screenshot within the red frame the colors of the folders are usually visible.
With me they are suddenly gone. Is there a trick to restore that?

greeting
Ralf
Attachments
Ordner.jpg
Ordner.jpg (19.74 KiB) Viewed 139 times
Last edited by Ralf on 21 Jan 19 15:15, edited 1 time in total.
Ralf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hobby photographer with many pictures (> 100000) of the family over generations.
(Excuse my english)

Hert

Re: Mark folder - colors are missing

Post by Hert » 21 Jan 19 14:56

With me they are suddenly gone. Is there a trick to restore that?
That was never there. That area is reserved for the check mark of the selected folder state. I like the idea of showing them there though.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Ralf

Re: Mark folder - colors are missing

Post by Ralf » 21 Jan 19 15:07

oh sorry I thought they were there. I have become completely blind, I work for days my pictures. I think I need a break.
and thanks for the info, yes depicting the colors would be good, I have to look up from time to time what color is what and then I go in the settings to look;)
Ralf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hobby photographer with many pictures (> 100000) of the family over generations.
(Excuse my english)

snowman1

Re: solved: Mark folder - colors are missing

Post by snowman1 » 21 Jan 19 16:43

Ha ha, yes I get the same when selecting colour on a thumbnail (i.e. one of the 5 colours one can assign to an image): a mouseover tip would be great to remind me what text I assigned to each colour! And while I'm here, mouseover the thumb to show a recipe icon, if image has a recipe, would also be good. Perhaps I should raise some Mantis feature requests.
Snowman1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowman-1/
--------------------------------------