no longer possible to auto-cascade ratings & color labels?

fbungarz

no longer possible to auto-cascade ratings & color labels?

Post by fbungarz » 16 Jan 19 0:48

Using a custom registry I recently ran into problems and with the new "-regdb" recently introduced by Hert to replace "-regfile" I am back to using a custom registry again.

Michael Weidner has a collection of great PSu registry tweaks (http://www.michaelweidner.com/WP/psu/), some from which my workflow greatly benefits...

However: this particular tweak, to auto-cascade color labels and star ratings, apparently no longer works?
Cascade Metadata: This setting will propagate the star rating and color label within a version set. A value of 0 will set it back to default
Options.CatalogMetaCascadeStyle := 1;
PublicBroadcast (nil, 'SaveOptions', nil);
I really do not like the option to assign different ratings or color labels to different versions of the same file. Via the Scripter I tried to have PSu write the setting to the registry, but my ratings and color labels are still not auto-cascaded...

But perhaps I am doing something wrong? How do I apply the option to the registry?

Thanks!!!

fbungarz

Re: no longer possible to auto-cascade ratings & color labels?

Post by fbungarz » 16 Jan 19 1:00

I just notice that this might be a refresh issue. With the option enabled in previous versions application of ratings and color labels happened to all images in a version set almost instantaneously. Now I apparently need to refresh the folder.