Importing from other DAMs / exporting

Hert

Re: Importing from other DAMs / exporting

Post by Hert » 07 Oct 14 14:09

Sorry, but a Photo Supreme is not the same as a Portfolio catalog ;). You'll always have to import your images....this Portfolio CSV file by far doesn't meet the minimum data needed for a Photo Supreme catalog.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

sparta

Post by sparta » 06 May 15 12:36

Hi there. I am new to Photo Supreme (previously have used IMatch) and custom fields are an essential part of my work flow. I was wondering if someone could point me to the script for csv import into custom fields now that version 3 is out?

Hert

Post by Hert » 15 May 15 6:29

This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

sparta

Post by sparta » 15 May 15 12:04

Thank you!

midmarkwest

Post by midmarkwest » 05 Jan 21 22:25

Hello, this a long dormant topic, but I have a similar question.

My institution has a lot of .fdb data from Extensis that we need to convert to a readable form. Wondering if anyone on this forum knows of a script or other method that can accomplish this.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Hert

Post by Hert » 06 Jan 21 0:39

First of all a warm welcome to the forum.
I don’t know what database format Extensis uses. Would it be possible to send me a (small) sample fdb file?

support@idimager.com

PS. If you’re the same Mark who emailed me a few days ago about this similar question, did you receive my reply?