malformed data disk

Kaylenwon

malformed data disk

Post by Kaylenwon » 24 Aug 21 13:47

yesterday I got a message that I should compact my database,so I did,,,,It froze up , it froze the whole computer,,, after an hour or so I restarted,,, then when opening PS I got the message ''database disk is malformed'' I clicked ''ok'', then I got the sign in page,but it is frozen and does nothing,,, I have tried re-starting several times,but it is the sma. I can not open Photo Supreme at all..... Any help is appreciated,,, My photos were all backed up before I started using PS, but I have been organizing them for several months and I would be very disappointed to lose all that tagging etc...thanks for any ideas

Hert

Re: malformed data disk

Post by Hert » 25 Aug 21 7:13

A warm welcome to the forum. Sorry to read that you have a flawed SQLite database file.
Please check your spam folder if you didn’t receive a reply to your email.

You should restore your catalog backup.
One piece to comfort the mind: when running Photo Supreme with the default Sync options then all your hours of work are also stored in the metadata of the file and you can recover all that work from the metadata too. It just takes a lot longer than to simply restore the catalog if available.
This is a user-to-user forum. If you need product support then please send a message

Kaylenwon

Post by Kaylenwon » 25 Aug 21 20:16

thank you for the welcome,,, I was relieved to notice that my tags are in the files themselves, How can I restore my catalog ? I can not open my program.

Kaylenwon

Post by Kaylenwon » 25 Aug 21 23:29

I still do not know what to do next. as photo supreme wont open to do anything with

Kaylenwon

Post by Kaylenwon » 26 Aug 21 22:37

Does anyone have any idea what I should do? I can not get past the error message that my database disk is malformed.

Hert

Post by Hert » 26 Aug 21 23:07

You have been emailed many hours ago. Please check your spam folder. And tip: whitelist the e-mail address.
This is a user-to-user forum. If you need product support then please send a message

Kaylenwon

Post by Kaylenwon » 27 Aug 21 0:17

There is no e-mail in my inbox or in my junkmail

Hert

Post by Hert » 27 Aug 21 4:14

Forwarded the email again. Hope you whitelisted the support email address already.

Kaylenwon

Post by Kaylenwon » 27 Aug 21 13:16

I still didn't get it. I did get one on Monday or so. I don't know what whitelisting is.

snowman1

Post by snowman1 » 27 Aug 21 14:05

Whitelisting is the opposite of blacklisting. A blacklist (in this context) is a list of email addresses you do not want to receive email from. A whitelist is a list of email addresses you *do* want to receive email from. If an email address is on your whitelist it tells your spam filter to always let emails from this address through.
Snowman1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowman-1/
--------------------------------------

Hert

Post by Hert » 27 Aug 21 16:06

Also check this:
https://www.ipserverone.info/knowledge- ... n-hotmail/

(apparently this is called "Safe Senders" in hotmail.

Kaylenwon

Post by Kaylenwon » 27 Aug 21 21:02

I'll do that , but couldn't you give me some advice in the meantime on what I should do next, to get the program open? What is the address that I need to white list?

Hert

Post by Hert » 27 Aug 21 23:19

support@idimager.com

This is not info that I want to share on a public forum. Future readers may do as stated and cause serious damage.
Please let me know when the email address is white listed so I can forward the email once more.

Kaylenwon

Post by Kaylenwon » 28 Aug 21 3:30

Okay, It is now done,,, I appreciate the help. I just didn't understand what was happening.

Hert

Post by Hert » 28 Aug 21 7:55

Just forwarded the email again. Can you confirm when received? tia