Dynamic Search by Photo Month

gcorbin

Dynamic Search by Photo Month

Post by gcorbin » 22 Apr 21 12:20

I want to search on photos taken in a particular month but I cannot achieve this using Dynamic Search. I can use a filter of Macro Command for Month Number (%m) and this works well, but I would like to use a Dynamic Search if possible.

I have added a custom macro field of photo date month number (% m) and this works perfectly in the Info panel. It also appears perfectly as a custom field in the thumbnails view when displayed as a grid allowing me to sort by the photo month number. So far so good, but I want to use the photo month number in a Dynamic Search which is where it comes unstuck.

If I hit the + in the Dynamic Search and open Details, Your Custom Fields, I see all my custom fields except Photo Month. This means I cannot use photo month as a search criteria. Should this work or am I doing something wrong?

Hert

Re: Dynamic Search by Photo Month

Post by Hert » 22 Apr 21 13:18

Photo Supreme natively supports "month". Drag that to the Dynamic Search
Month.png
Month.png (60.58 KiB) Viewed 241 times
This is a user-to-user forum. If you need product support then please send a message

gcorbin

Post by gcorbin » 22 Apr 21 13:51

Easy when you know how. I have never noticed the Memories item in the timeline. Very useful.

Hert

Post by Hert » 22 Apr 21 15:03

You can also do the same for days by expanding "Like Today".
This is a user-to-user forum. If you need product support then please send a message