Full Screen Locked

Dismayed

Full Screen Locked

Post by Dismayed » 22 Feb 21 15:30

PSU timed out, apparently, because when I mouse over the PSU icon in the toolbar I can see the login screen. When I alt+tab to PSU, though, I only see a full-screen image and the app is completely unresponsive. This has now happened to me twice today, and I have upgraded to to latest version.

App finally recovered and I'm back in.
“There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin’. The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.”
~ Will Rogers

Hert

Re: Full Screen Locked

Post by Hert » 22 Feb 21 17:22

Not sure what you mean here. Do you mean that you get the lock timeout screen in the Server Edition?
That asks for a password, but it looks different than the login screen.
PS. If you don't like the lock screen option then switch it off in the Preferences
Inactivity.png
Inactivity.png (75.43 KiB) Viewed 71 times
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Dismayed

Post by Dismayed » 22 Feb 21 18:53

The lock screen is inaccessible. PSU shows me the last image that I was working on, but in full-screen mode. I can't exit the full screen mode to do anything, but I am able to alt+tab get back to my desktop. When I mouse over the PSU icon in the toolbar, I can see a small version of the lock-out screen. But when I click on it I'm back to the photo in full screen mode with no way to do anything.

I am able to open another instance of the app that behaves normally, but the original is stuck in full-screen mode. I can progress through viewing photos in the folder, but that's about it.
“There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin’. The few who learn by observation.
~ Will Rogers

Dismayed

Post by Dismayed » 22 Feb 21 21:07

I turned off the activity lock since it isn't critical functionality. No more lock-ups, it seems.
~ Will Rogers