Switching Databases fails

jgeenen

Switching Databases fails

Post by jgeenen » 17 Feb 21 11:12

Switched to V6 build 3541 (German UI) yesterday. Upgrade and database conversion went well and I can use my default catalog as expected.

To try out some of the new features (and to improve my workflow), I decided to create a test catalog (using the menu entry in the catalog menu). When trying to open this newly built (empty) catalog, PSu runs into a loop complaining about invalid login information. It seems to retry in the background every second or so while on the error message.

The only way to exit this loop is to abort the login on the username/password dialog during the split second between consecutive errors. The error message looks like this
Screenshot 2021-02-17 114032.png
Screenshot 2021-02-17 114032.png (28.46 KiB) Viewed 103 times
It seems that I can open the newly created catalog when clicking on "ok" (instead of "cancel") during the split second between errors. When switching back to the main catalog, the same error message shows up as with the test catalog and need to be circumvented with the "fast mouse click on ok" method. Switched to English UI, no change.
Regards, Hannes

Hert

Re: V6 Switching Databases fails

Post by Hert » 17 Feb 21 11:30

Please update to build 3546. This one is resolved in that build
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

vkfoto

Re: V6 Switching Databases fails

Post by vkfoto » 17 Feb 21 19:30

Was having the same issue and used the same method to get around it.
Updated to 3546
Now I only get one error screen. When I click on OK to close it, the login dialog is already open underneath, I click on OK and the other catalog opens
switching catalog error.JPG
switching catalog error.JPG (29.16 KiB) Viewed 70 times