Issue with assigning Album Display

KeesdH

Issue with assigning Album Display

Post by KeesdH » 16 Feb 21 18:53

V6
I tried to set the rule for assigning Album Display, however the drop down list is empty. It does work for al the other version placeholders.
I suppose this is a bug??

KeesdH

Re: V6: Issue with assigning Album Display

Post by KeesdH » 17 Feb 21 17:38

Album display just disappeared. Most of my version sets contain a version "album display", however the album display disappeared as a version type. Anybody has the same experience. Is this a setting or a bug??

Hert

Post by Hert » 17 Feb 21 18:26

It’s already resolved for the next build.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

KeesdH

Post by KeesdH » 18 Feb 21 12:12

Hi Hert,

I instlled build 3549. The dropdown list in the versieplaatsbeheer is back. However when I look at my versioned pictures it still does not show them as album display type.
Also there is only a choise between webdisplay and slideshow from the version tab. Not sure why that is.

Hert

Post by Hert » 18 Feb 21 12:30

Album Display shows fine here.
AlbumDisplay.png
AlbumDisplay.png (132.25 KiB) Viewed 79 times
Also there is only a choise between webdisplay and slideshow from the version tab.
Could it be that you have the others disabled? Check the checkmarks in front of the Placeholders
VersionPHs.png
VersionPHs.png (74.64 KiB) Viewed 79 times
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system