pixel measurement show not changing subsequent to scaling photograph

viper123

pixel measurement show not changing subsequent to scaling photograph

Post by viper123 » 18 Nov 20 14:29

I found that subsequent to scaling a picture in PSU, the measurements showed in the information board don't change, and remain the first measurements. From glancing through the metadata, it shows up the showcase comes from EXIF: PixelXDimension (and Y) as I see these qualities coordinate the presentation.

I took a stab at scaling in GraphicConverter to analyze and found that it set these metadata esteems, and in this manner, PSU showed them effectively.

In light of guidance in an ongoing comparative string, I attempted right snap - > Metadata - > Convert metadata to XMP. This effectively set qualities.

I'm on macOS and running the latest PSU form. This feels like a bug as I don't feel that changing metadata over to XMP ought to be needed to complete the work.

Hert

Re: pixel measurement show not changing subsequent to scaling photograph

Post by Hert » 20 Nov 20 16:39

A warm welcome to the forum.
The editor in Photo Supreme is a PIE editor (parametric). This means that edits are stored as a set of parameters instead of altering pixels. That is why the dimensions of the file don't change when changing the size in PSU.

But you can also opt to overwrite the pixels of the file. That is what I think GraphicsConveter also does. In that case, use the save disk icon in the Adjust module. Here's a screenshot:
save-pixels.png
save-pixels.png (38.01 KiB) Viewed 76 times
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system