any approach to reflect records subsequent to renaming during import?

gopal123

any approach to reflect records subsequent to renaming during import?

Post by gopal123 » 11 Nov 20 4:44

Hey all,

as of recently, I have done this physically.

During import, I utilize content to rename my documents and gathering them into envelopes as indicated by the date (..\year\date).

I at that point duplicate those records to a second drive for reinforcement/documenting purposes.

Presently, I as of a late idea, I should give a shot reflecting during the import and was astounded:

The records are set onto the second hard drive that I use for the mirror, a similar new organizer structure e (..\year\date) is being made as a component of that cycle, yet the documents are duplicated utilizing their unique document name. In this way, I end up with the renamed documents on the first drive added to PSU's information base and a duplicate on the mirror in similar envelopes however named in an unexpected way. Is there any approach to cure this, i.e., the records on both the principle drive and the authentic mirror drive being named the equivalent?

Hert

Re: any approach to reflect records subsequent to renaming during import?

Post by Hert » 11 Nov 20 9:29

A warm welcome to the forum.

In the Import Module you can configure the name that should be used for mirroring;

MirrorName.png
MirrorName.png (185.3 KiB) Viewed 123 times

PS. There was a fix in build 3262 because in earlier versions, PSU would always use the original name, even when the import profile was configured to use the "Downloaded file"
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system