labels in versions

vkfoto

labels in versions

Post by vkfoto » 17 Oct 20 1:09

When I have versioning enabled in a folder: RAW + JPG + TIF, and I assign a keyword to the three, only the top level RAW shows a 1 below the thumbnail, the other two still show the 0 in an orange dot. In the label assignment panel, all three show the keyword that was applied. So by just looking at the thumbnails, I think the JPG and TIF don't have the keyword applied. Is there a setting I need to turn on for the number to correctly display in the other two?
versions.JPG
versions.JPG (46.72 KiB) Viewed 95 times

Hert

Re: labels in versions

Post by Hert » 17 Oct 20 8:36

By default PSU doesn’t cascade ratings/versions to versions. To make it possible to give a version a higher or lower rating or label.
Check out this page and search for “Cascade Metadata”

https://michaelweidner.com/psu/?cn-reloaded=1
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

vkfoto

Post by vkfoto » 17 Oct 20 14:33

It's not the ratings I'm wondering about , it's the labels. Every member of the version should have and show the same labels, or at least I would think so. When I look at the example, the all have the same label but the JPG andTIF versions don't announce it, they still have the orange circle with a 0 in it.

Hert

Post by Hert » 17 Oct 20 16:15

For a version set, the catalog label assignments are always the same. No need to do anything for that.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system