Apply colours to 'types'

Rhod

Apply colours to 'types'

Post by Rhod » 27 Jul 20 10:52

Hi - is it possible to apply colours to the borders of 'types' thumbnails so that I can tell at a glance whether the image is a jpg, tiff, raw, dng etc.? I tried a search but nothing found.
Thanks
Rhod

Hert

Re: Apply colours to 'types'

Post by Hert » 27 Jul 20 11:02

Not exactly what you’re asking but you can enable custom thumb lines and add a line that shows the type. Find custom thumb lines in the View button, upper right.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Rhod

Post by Rhod » 27 Jul 20 12:53

Hert wrote:
27 Jul 20 11:02
Not exactly what you’re asking but you can enable custom thumb lines and add a line that shows the type. Find custom thumb lines in the View button, upper right.
Sorry to be a dunce but I've looked through every item in the 'Custom Thumb Info' and I can't see 'Custom Thumb Line'. Can you tell me exactly where it is?
Thanks
Rhod

Hert

Post by Hert » 27 Jul 20 15:04

Here's a sample. Does that help?
CustomThumbInfo.png
CustomThumbInfo.png (585.72 KiB) Viewed 133 times
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Rhod

Post by Rhod » 27 Jul 20 16:34

That's great - thanks Hert. Sorry for being a bit dumb! :)