stuck in full screen mode ,is it a bug or my os?

mantras

Re: stuck in full screen mode ,is it a bug or my os?

Post by mantras » 20 May 20 7:15

Hert wrote:
20 May 20 7:00
1. Close PSU
2. Delete the registry keys I pointed out in my screenshot above
3. Start PSU
Hi
done (delete the registry keys in the screenshot ) and when i restart ps5 it doesn't no recreate these keys , i have checked several times
to re-create these keys in the registry i have to resize or move ps5 window
i can switch to full screen mode ,but when i close ps5 and restart it it's in window mode , seems does want to change TfrmMainFullscreen key
BTW; I do assume that you're NOT starting PSU with a command line parameter that points to a different registry type/location.
i start ps5 without any command line

thanks Hert
Photo Supreme Evangelist ,windows macos ,photosupreme 5, capture one 12 , photoshop

Hert

Post by Hert » 20 May 20 7:21

Photo Supreme writes the registry values when it is closed down.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

mantras

Post by mantras » 20 May 20 7:28

Hert wrote:
20 May 20 7:21
Photo Supreme writes the registry values when it is closed down.
on my system it doesn't write the registry value i have seraral times deleted , I have to move or resize the ps5 window to let ps5 to re-create them
TfrmMainFullscreen is alway 0
i could try some beta or record a video to show you or is there a way to create a log?
thanks
Photo Supreme Evangelist ,windows macos ,photosupreme 5, capture one 12 , photoshop

mantras

Post by mantras » 20 May 20 8:36

Hert wrote:
20 May 20 7:39
I have to move or resize the ps5 window
Move and resize will NOT write the registry values. Sounds like you're running V4 (because that does write the values on resize).

Here's a video showing V5 in action.
FullScreen.mp4
Hi Hert
I guess I found the culprit
1) I have delete the keys ,restart ps5 ,and close from the menu -> exit -> it doesn't write in the registry
2) I have detele the keys , restart ps5 and close with Alt+F4 and it writes in the registry and it write even TfrmMainFullscreen , so it works but i have always to close with alt+F4 when i 'm in full screen
3) i have dete the keys . restart ps5 and close from the windows X and it writes the keys in the registry

mantras

Post by mantras » 21 May 20 6:12

Hi Hert
downloaded the build 2917 and it fixed !!
weird nobody noticed it
I know i'm stubborn can you please just check this
1)i have deleted the keys in your screenshot
2)I start ps5 and it starts in window mode maximized
3) F11 or full screen mode and close ps5
4) restart ps5 , it's in fullscreen mode -> F11 to switch in window mode ->the window is no more maximized

ok the video is recored under w7 but it did happen in w10 too

thanks Hert for the update 2917
Attachments
Video_2020-05-21_070913.wmv
(151.51 KiB) Downloaded 14 times