Cant write creator in Details

Jesperben

Cant write creator in Details

Post by Jesperben » 26 Apr 20 11:43

I just encountered a small but annoying and new problem in Phote Supreme (latest version, Windows 10).

When I try to enter information i the Details panel, Creator-section, Creators, I no longer can place the cursor in the correct field.

Normally I click the +-icon to the right of the word "Creators", a new field open below and I can enter the name of the photographer. Now the field open, but I cant place the cursor in the field. As you can see in the screenshot below I am able to access other fields like "Creator Job Title".

I haven't tried to change anything, but maybe I have done something wrong somewhere? I have tried to make the panel wider, but that doesn't help me.

Can one of you help me?
PSU-details-1.jpg
PSU-details-1.jpg (12.3 KiB) Viewed 1411 times
Trying to get a lot of old pictures out to the family

G8DHE

Re: Cant write creator in Details

Post by G8DHE » 26 Apr 20 16:07

I get an error message about array type;
Geoff Mather (G8DHE)

Hert

Post by Hert » 27 Apr 20 11:57

Build 2836 was just released to fix this. Please download the latest version from the website and install it over your existing copy.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Jesperben

Post by Jesperben » 27 Apr 20 12:57

Thank you very much, Hert.

The update doesn't show yet when I check, but I''ll get it when it's available (stand alone-edition).

Hert

Post by Hert » 27 Apr 20 13:10

It is available. Download it from the website and install over you existing copy. There is no webupdate trigger yet
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Jesperben

Post by Jesperben » 27 Apr 20 15:26

Thank you, it works - everything is fine.

Hert

Post by Hert » 27 Apr 20 15:31

Great! Thank you for the feedback.