update 2570 not updating

HCS

update 2570 not updating

Post by HCS » 08 Dec 19 20:53

I'm on a Mac with the PostgreSQL server version (5). The system notified me of update 2570 and i chose to download it and open in Finder.

Then, i ran the update from Finder (closed PSU first). On re-opening PSU, it notified of update 2570.

Thinking something must have gone wrong, i now chose to dowload the update and update from within PSU. Upon re-starting PSU, same notificatio of update 2570.

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour too?

Hert

Re: update 2570 not updating

Post by Hert » 09 Dec 19 11:03

I've just tried it here and it works without issue.

You can also download the version from the website;
https://cp.idimager.com/downloadproduct ... .SQLServer

After installing the update then the upper left corner version should read 2570. If not, try to delete PSU by dragging it to the trashbin, then install the update again.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

HCS

Re: update 2570 not updating

Post by HCS » 09 Dec 19 21:15

Thanks Hert for your swift reply.

I'm not sure i needed the full version from the link you provided. It turns out PSU had been installed a couple of times. The version my desktop icon was pointing to wasn't the right version. I'd have thought the install process would overwrite the existing version.

I changed to the newer, separate one and removed the other versions by dragging to trash. It now shows version 2570.

Thanks.