PSU freeze using preview

Jesperben

PSU freeze using preview

Post by Jesperben » 08 Dec 19 15:14

Hi, I hope some of you can help me with this problem.

I use two monitors. When I open a preview of a picture in Photo Supreme, the preview will open on one monitor while the program is on the other. I am currently selecting a lot of pictures for a project, and I browse my collection with preview turned on.

When I have looked at about 50-70 pictures and selected some for the image basket, Photo Supreme will suddenly freeze (little blue circle spinning). There are no other possibility than to force it to quit and restart. The same will happen again after a while of browsing. Even if I leave the computer for some time, the program is still frozen.

Photo Supreme does not freeze in other occassions. I have compacted my database several times. This problem has existed for at least a month or so. I have not been able to see a pattern like if it is a special file format that causes the problem.

Do I do anything wrong? Is it not advised to have preview turned on constantly while browsing? Is there a workaround?

I use Photo Supreme in single user installation, PC, the latest build.
My computer is a PC, Dell, Intel i7-4770 3.40 GHz CPU, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home Version 1809.

I thank you for any help.
Trying to get a lot of old pictures out to the family