Bug: 'Recently used labels' panel not showing recently used labels

Mke

Bug: 'Recently used labels' panel not showing recently used labels

Post by Mke » 27 Sep 19 22:21

I'm having problems with the 'recently used labels' panel. Part-way through labeling a batch of images it started misbehaving - not aware of anything in particular that triggered this. At some point a bunch of labels that I had recently using - within the last 10 minutes or so - disappeared from the panel, to be replaced by others that I hadn't very recently used. Since then (in this same labeling session) whenever I add a new label, it's added to the foot of the panel, but when I move to the next image it's not added to the panel.

For example, right now my panel is a matrix of 3 wide x 9 high, showing 26 labels, two of them recently added. If I click on to the next image the panel shrinks to 3 wide x 8 high (24 labels, as per my preferences), and the two new label have not been added. Restarting PSU makes no difference.

Anyone else experiencing similar?

Build 2401

Mke

Re: Bug: 'Recently used labels' panel not showing recently used labels

Post by Mke » 27 Sep 19 22:32

Tried changing the number of images in the panel to 36 and to 20, but that made no difference. However leaving the folder being worked on then returning to it reset everything back to normal, so immediate problem has gone.