PSU PostgreSQL v5

bimo

PSU PostgreSQL v5

Post by bimo » 22 Sep 19 17:56

• Mantis isn't ready for v5 yet...
  • Bug: Can't install PSU for PotgreSQL 11: 11 doesn't appear in the Checkbox
  • Bug: When using "AI Recogonize Objects" the result is correctly translated to German in the image's area, but added in English as a catalog label.
  • LAP: using AI can be done with the button "Detect Labels" which detects and(!) assigns known labels; should only detect labels for accuracy.
  • AI detect labels: the results are sometimes ambiguous; having e.g. an image with one dog, that dog can only be of one breed, but sometimes up to 3 different breeds are provided by Google Vision. With "Detect and assign known labels" only the one is assigned that happens to be in the catalog; wrong choice if the correct one is in the catalog but not mentioned in Google Vision's result. Same is true if the same vessel on different images is once recognized as "ship" and on the second image as "boat". So be careful and I prefer "Detect label", and don't autoassign it!
  • German translation for category "AI catalog label": "Alle Katalog-Label" should be "KI Katalog-Label"
  • the german translation in area is very careless:
    • "Gesicht Bereiche erkennen" should be "KI Gesichtserkennung" (Detect face Areas)
    • "KI definiertes Objekt" should be "KI Objekterkennung" (AI Recognize Objects)
    • "KI definierte Landmarke" should be "KI Erkennung Sehenswürdigkeit" (AI Recognize Landmark)
  • the german translation in the batcher is very careless as well:
    • "AI-Erfassung": I assume that this concerns landmarks?! Should than be "KI Erkennung Sehenswürdigkeit" (AI Landmark Recognition)
    • "AI Gesichtserkennung erkennen"(!!) should be"KI Gesichtserkennung" (AI Face Detection)
    • "AI Objekt-Erkennung" should be "KI Objekterkennung"(AI Object Recognition)
    • "AI Katalog-Label erkennen" should be "KI Katalog-Label finden" (AI Label Detection)
Despite my annotations: great release! I'm especially happy about "Allow automatic Parent and/or Child assignments for Label Relationships"!!
Michael