Adjust several images

orensbruli

Adjust several images

Post by orensbruli » 07 Jan 19 18:37

Hello all,

I'm new here.
Can any of you tell me what procedure do you use to apply adjustments to several images? Is it possible?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Hert

Re: Adjust several images

Post by Hert » 07 Jan 19 22:54

Welcome to the forum.
When you create an adjustment for an image then that is called a "recipe" (like a cookbook recipe). You can copy/paste a recipe to other images.
recipe_copypaste.png
recipe_copypaste.png (158.83 KiB) Viewed 242 times
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

orensbruli

Post by orensbruli » 08 Jan 19 20:33

I'm gonna try!

Do you need to paste the recipe to the images one by one? Or can it be pasted to several ones? I'm looking on the right-click menu but I don't find any option to paste a recipe to the selected images.

Thank you!

Hert

Post by Hert » 09 Jan 19 10:59

You can do that, but then save the recipe to file and apply it to a selection of images using the batcher's "Recipe file" command
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

wphx

Post by wphx » 19 Feb 19 0:13

I'm having similar trouble (I think). I create a recipe containing only a rotate 270 deg. command. I save it to a file. I create a batch command to apply the rotate 270 degree file (batch: recipe file) to the selected image. I specify a folder to save it to. When I run the batch, I would have expected it to simply attach the recipe to the selected file, however it actually seems to modify the file itself (i.e. rotate the picture 270 degrees physically) and does not attach the recipe to the target file. It this the expected behaviour? Its almost as if its applying the recipe and flattening it in the same command (batch command: recipe file).

Hert

Post by Hert » 19 Feb 19 7:16

Use the method explained in my first reply here to copy/paste a recipe as a recipe to other images.