I saw the latest PSU version got three new commands added to the right click menu for directories:
- Scan for missing folders
- Scan for missing files
- Scan for missing files and folders
- What is the benefit of these entries compared to verify folder? As I understand it, verify folder already scans for missing files and folders and in addition for modified files, list them separately so one can decide, which ones to import or neglect or update.
- If there is a reason to to separate out scanning for missing items, why splitting them in three subcommands, especially as one gets a popup where one needs to confirm what to do?
- In the German translation the new commands appear in English.
- When I have a labeled directory without any missing files or folders and I first do a Scan for missing files and then a Scan for missing files and folders the directory label is reset.