Messed up with Update?

larmstrong

Messed up with Update?

Post by larmstrong » 30 Oct 18 16:49

I may have messed up. I have PhotoSupreme installed on the server and a workstation. The workstation got updated which also updated the database. Now, it won't open on the server. Just throws an error about the db not being compatible and closes. Can I fix?

Hert

Re: Messed up with Update?

Post by Hert » 30 Oct 18 16:55

Just install the same update on the other client. Optionally download the installer from https://cp.idimager.com

Then install over your existing copy
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

larmstrong

Post by larmstrong » 30 Oct 18 20:59

1) The program had been downloaded from cp.idimager.com. Then it asked for an update, which after about 10 days of getting tired of telling it "not now" I finally decided to go ahead.
2) Now, I have an admin license and a user license. I have one admin login and 2 users. PSu is installed on one server and 2 workstations. I am unable to login with anything. If I try to login as admin, I am told another instance is running. No other instance is running. If I try to login as either of the users, I am told I do not have a license. I have 2 licenses loaded into the software. The login screen opens, but I can't get past that.

Hert

Post by Hert » 31 Oct 18 8:23

You’re no longer getting the message that you pointed out in the opening post? Does that mean that you now updated all the clients?
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

larmstrong

Post by larmstrong » 04 Nov 18 19:57

So, I should d/l and run the installer again on each installation? When I d/l the .exe file, it has the same name as before but is it an updated d/l?

RobiWan

Post by RobiWan » 04 Nov 18 20:34

larmstrong wrote:
04 Nov 18 19:57
When I d/l the .exe file, it has the same name as before but is it an updated d/l?
Yes but you can see in Windows Explorer under details which version has you downloaded exe file