MediaPro helpful scripts

Hert

MediaPro helpful scripts

Post by Hert » 03 Sep 18 8:53

Now that PhaseOne has announced the discontinuation of MediaPro I receive many requests on how to migrate details from MediaPro to Photo Supreme. There are several scripts that have been developed over time to make it easier to convert to Photo Supreme.

Here's a summary:
Migrate MediaPro Events to Photo Supreme
Migrate MediaPro Catalog Sets to Photo Supreme
Migrate MediaPro Contacts to Photo Supreme
Migrate MediaPro Status to Photo Supreme

Hope that helps
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

PaulDymond

Re: MediaPro helpful scripts

Post by PaulDymond » 05 Sep 18 0:44

I tried using the Catalog Sets to Photo Supreme script but it makes me click OK after every single image. Is there no way to have it automatically run through all the images without having to confirm each and every one? I am only trialling it on a small number of images (418) and it is taking it forever, it would be impossible to manage with over 60,000 images if I can't do it automatically.

Hert

Re: MediaPro helpful scripts

Post by Hert » 05 Sep 18 9:59

Hi Paul, a warm welcome to the forum.
This script was written recently to make it possible for MP users to convert their catalog sets. The dialog message in the scriptis now removed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The script was also updated to handle sub catalog sets to portfolio collections/subcollections in Photo Supreme
You can re-download the script and run it on your images (make sure that Catalog Sets are written to the image metadata first).
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system