How to revert to previous release?

amartel

How to revert to previous release?

Post by amartel » 19 Aug 18 16:36

Hi,

I just updated PSU to v4.2.0.1613 Server Edition (PostgreSQL + mac) and I have some troubles with geolocation:
- Right click on map only allows me to reload the map (and there is no more option to set the location point)
- Inverse location doesn't work anymore

I know that, sometimes, new releases have some regressions and a fix is quickly available but I'm wondering if there is a way to download a previous release (1607 or 1601, for example)?

Regards,
Arnaud

Hert

Re: How to revert to previous release?

Post by Hert » 19 Aug 18 16:45

Google, used for reverse lookups, has restricted the option to use their service without an API key.
Did you get a Google API code and entered it in Preferences (last tab)?

https://developers.google.com/maps/docu ... et-api-key
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

amartel

Post by amartel » 19 Aug 18 17:02

Hert,

Yes. I have created an API key several months ago and the API key was working with the previous release (at least, the last time I used it).

Hert

Post by Hert » 20 Aug 18 5:28

As you can read at whatsnew.idimager.com, nothing has changed in geo tagging features.
Have you tried to restart the application? That will also reinitislize the maps. You can also check the API usage in the Google API Console. I assume you didn’t hit it’s free limits there?
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

amartel

Post by amartel » 21 Aug 18 21:33

OK. I didn't associate billing information in the Google API Console and that's why API didn't work since july 16.
Now, reverse lookups are working correctly but I still have a trouble with the contextual menu in the google map panel (only one option: reload).
I agree with you that nothing has changed in geo tagging features (according to whatsnew.idimager.com) but I dont find any explanation to this problem.

Can someone confirm that the contextual menu is OK with PSU v4.2.0.1613 on Mac OS X ??