Someone here using PSU with Canon DPP 4?

RobiWan

Someone here using PSU with Canon DPP 4?

Post by RobiWan » 19 Jul 18 19:03

Hi,

I have the problem that the image transfer to DPP only works if DPP is not running. If DPP is started, no transferred image is displayed.

Hert

Re: Someone here using PSU with Canon DPP 4?

Post by Hert » 19 Jul 18 19:11

How the receiving app handle so the file passed to it depends on how they’ve implemented it.
You can try to hold down the Alt key and while keeping the key pressed, drag the image to DPP
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

RobiWan

Post by RobiWan » 24 Jul 18 17:40

Hi Hert,

nope, with the Alt key nothing works at all.

Hert

Post by Hert » 24 Jul 18 21:17

That’s unfortunate. Then DPP doesn’t accept drag/drop from Windows Explorer?? Send Canon a feature request then to add support for drag and drop from Windows Explorer. Sound like a very rudimentary feature to have.

PSU has no control over how 3rd party tools implement their features.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

RobiWan

Post by RobiWan » 25 Jul 18 16:33

Hert wrote:
24 Jul 18 21:17
PSU has no control over how 3rd party tools implement their features.
I know. I will ask here if someone can write a "simple" (I'm not sure - because I don't know PascalScript) script for me - a hack :D