3.3.0.2605 install problems

ddevine

3.3.0.2605 install problems

Post by ddevine » 17 Feb 18 21:35

upgrade.jpeg
upgrade.jpeg (62.42 KiB) Viewed 395 times
I am trying to upgrade from 3.3.0.2598 by using the "Check for Update" feature. The pkg update file downloads and then I have the choice of "Start Update" or "Locate in Finder" Selecting Start Update opens the MAC installer but nothing happens. Also locating the file and opening with the MAC installer app does nothing also. I did once get an error ">> Pagecontroller error -1 ". Contacting idImager got me nowhere but a "Could it be that your security settings are configured to block applications from installing?" reply. I have installed a multitude of apps and have not had a problem with a single one, only Photo Supreme. I run the installer after multiple downloads of the upgrade with no success. Running 10.13.3 High Sierra

Anyone have a similar problem or a solution. I can't find the latest full version of 3.0 on the idimage support site. Seems everything is Version 4 now..

TIA,

Dan

Hert

Re: 3.3.0.2605 install problems

Post by Hert » 17 Feb 18 21:49

Try to download the software from the Control Panel at https://cp.idimager.com

Store the downloaded software on your hard drive and double click it to start the installation. If it fails, check your Security settings in macOS if it is configured to allow installation of software.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

ddevine

Re: 3.3.0.2605 install problems

Post by ddevine » 20 Feb 18 1:59

Ok Hert,

That took care of it. For some reason it would not install via the Photo Supreme check for update selection. I tired the control panel before I posted the first post but I got a page not found. Now the control panel works and so did your solution!

Thanks,
Dan