Scripting: is it still a feature ?

regex

Scripting: is it still a feature ?

Post by regex » 12 Feb 18 18:41

It seemed interesting but found very few documentation (to be nice), when searching in forum: in 2013 (!) some where already complaining about this and It appears that nothing has changed, moreover the link "Photo Supreme script API document" is dead.

weidmic

Re: Scripting: is it still a feature ?

Post by weidmic » 12 Feb 18 18:52

no, scripting is a big in psu...
there is a lot you can do with scripts
e.g. right click on a thumb and run a script from the repository
PSUServer 4.x, PostgreSQL 10.x
My homepage http://www.michaelweidner.com
PSU Tips and Tricks http://www.michaelweidner.com/WP/psu/

regex

Post by regex » 13 Feb 18 1:06

Your "tips and tricks" are very interesting.
But it's a bit frustrating to try to understand just by reading existing scripts.
All of it looks like witchcraft recipes held by some lucky ones who hold the knowledge

Hert

Post by Hert » 13 Feb 18 6:39

Visit repository.idimager.com and click the book icon (lower right side) for the classes that you can use. Writing your own scripts can be challenging and best to start exploring simple existing scripts.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

regex

Post by regex » 13 Feb 18 10:20

I already do it, but as stated in my first post the link "Photo Supreme script API document" is broken.

Hert

Post by Hert » 13 Feb 18 11:42

Ah sorry for that. Should be fixed now. With the New website, many urls need to be changed and this one was overlooked
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system