Keyboard shortcut to copy/paste labels

Roman

Keyboard shortcut to copy/paste labels

Post by Roman » 18 Oct 15 11:02

I know you can copy/paste labels from from one image to another using the label assignment search menu but I don't believe there are keyboard shortcuts to copy/paste labels from one image to another. I think in some circumstances keyboard shortcuts for these functions would speed up the label assignment process significantly. Is there a way of customising keyboard shortcuts to perform this function?
Regards,
Roman

Hert

Re: Keyboard shortcut to copy/paste labels

Post by Hert » 18 Oct 15 11:38

I can't double check it now but I believe there is a shortcut for that. Did you already check the keyboard shortcuts in the document from the Help menu?
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Mike Buckley

Post by Mike Buckley » 18 Oct 15 13:19

The two shortcuts are identified in the Help screen's Keyboard Shortcut Reference but they're not identified in the dropdown menu that is used to copy and paste using a mouse.

Windows -------- MacOSX
Alt+Shift+C -- Opt+Shift+C -- Copy catalog labels assignments for selected thumbs to the clipboard
Alt+Shift+V -- Opt+Shift+V -- Paste catalog labels assignments from clipboard to selected images
Last edited by Mike Buckley on 18 Oct 15 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

Roman

Post by Roman » 18 Oct 15 20:35

My apologies, I had a browser bookmark for the keyboard shortcuts but it was still pointing to the V2 shortcuts page.