Geo Tag location and default zoom level

Roman

Geo Tag location and default zoom level

Post by Roman » 24 Mar 15 10:36

Is it possible to modify the default location and zoom level on the Geo Tag map?
The default location appears to be New York as seen from the International Space Station :-)
Roman

Hert

Re: Geo Tag location and default zoom level

Post by Hert » 26 Mar 15 8:21

you can't change the default location, but any chosen location would be up for discussion.

You can right click on the map and search for a precise location.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Roman

Post by Roman » 27 Mar 15 7:28

Most of my photographs are take within a 20km radius of my house and it would be nice to have a "save current location and zoom level as default". Not a major issue, just a nice to have, especially as IDimager has a global customer base.

Hert

Post by Hert » 27 Mar 15 7:39

You could also consider using a Favorite in the GEO panel
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Roman

Post by Roman » 27 Mar 15 9:57

I do use favourites, I would be happy if the last used favourite was remembered between IDimager sessions. To me this would make more sense than assuming everyone lives in New York

vlad

Post by vlad » 27 Mar 15 13:17

I agree.

Mke

Post by Mke » 27 Mar 15 14:20

Roman wrote:I do use favourites, I would be happy if the last used favourite was remembered between IDimager sessions. To me this would make more sense than assuming everyone lives in New York
Yes, that would be useful.