Looking for translators

Hert

Looking for translators

Post by Hert » 23 Sep 14 9:15

I'm looking for a volunteer German translator who loves to be part of our 5 members Translator team, together with the Italian, Dutch, French, Portuguese translator.
As a translator you get access to early releases and also get all updates (minor and major) for free. Most of the translations are done but needs to be updated to the V3 changes. Of course you'll also get access to the V3 beta and later the full V3 version.
If German is your native language and you think you could dedicate a few hours per month to this project then please send an email to support@idimager.com

On top of this, I'm also looking for a Spanish and a Chinese volunteer translators. These translations need to be picked up from the start. If you're a native speaker and interested then please drop me an email at support@idimager.com Of course other language volunteers are also more than welcome to join the team.

Thank you
Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system