Having difficulty with sharing to facebook

wphx

Having difficulty with sharing to facebook

Post by wphx » 28 Mar 14 22:40

Over just the last 2 weeks or so, I haven;t been able to upload to facebook - when I authenticate my facebook account, I go back to PS and share to facebook, the facebook dialog appears, but no galleries or timelines - nothing appear in the galleries list, and I am not able to continue uploading to facebook - does anyone have any information on this?

Thankyou

Hert

Re: Having difficulty with sharing to facebook

Post by Hert » 29 Mar 14 0:59

Try this:

1. Click Share
2. Right click on your Facebook profile
3. Select Details
4. In the Authentication, click Disconnect
5. Click OK to close the profile

Now try the upload again.

Does that help?
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

wphx

Post by wphx » 01 Apr 14 9:43

I was able to authenticate it.
While the destination dialog displayed no folders (no timeline, no galleries), I was able to create a folder on facebook from the dialog and upload to it.
Next time I wen to share to face book the same thing happens - no folders are displayed.

I'm on a fairly locked-down network so I'll try this on a different network incase there's some kind of firewall issues.
Also I am using firefox as my default browser - I'll try switching to IE and see if that makes any difference.

wphx

Post by wphx » 18 Apr 14 10:17

It just seems to have come good - I don't know what has changed, but it seems all working now