is there a loupe shortcut?

mantras

is there a loupe shortcut?

Post by mantras » 01 Mar 14 9:50

Hi
may i know if there is a loupe shotcut?
thanls
Photo Supreme Evangelist ,windows macos ,photosupreme 5, capture one 12 , photoshop

Preston B

Re: is there a loupe shortcut?

Post by Preston B » 01 Mar 14 16:59

I did not see a short cut in the Keyboard Shortcuts for PSu topic.

You might want to post a feature request at Mantis in case I missed it.

-p
Preston Birdwell
Columbia, CA

Photo Supreme on Puget Systems Obsidian: Win 10-64 bit Intel i5Quad Core 3.3Ghz 32GB RAM, and Puget Systems Traverse Laptop. Chamonix 4x5 and Nikon D-7100.

Please visit my web site at www.gildedmoon.com

tstoddard

Post by tstoddard » 01 Mar 14 22:49

I just discovered that Alt + Z works for me to open the loupe.

Also, this may be a little off topic but in trying to see if I could find a hidden shortcut to open the loupe, I noticed that the "s" key causes images to appear sharpened and then it toggles that sharpening on and off. I don't see that listed in the Keyboard Shortcuts topic. Can anyone tell me exactly what that shortcut is doing? I'm guessing its just adding some degree of sharpening but I don't know how much.
Tom Stoddard

Hert

Post by Hert » 02 Mar 14 9:18

Maybe the [s] key toggles the Options-Show Sharpened setting? I don't know the level of sharpening, but in expect it to be around 20 to 30. I never understood why people use such a setting.

UPDATE; I've looked it up and [s] indeed toggles the Show Sharpened setting, though it doesn't set the checkmark. This shortcut is removed in the next update. The designated shortcut for "Show Sharpened" is Ctrl/Cmd+Q

I've now updated the shortcuts list and extended the list of shortcuts.

In the next update [L] is added as a shortcut to toggle the Loupe
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

mantras

Post by mantras » 02 Mar 14 17:48

tstoddard wrote:I just discovered that Alt + Z works for me to open the loupe.

Also, this may be a little off topic but in trying to see if I could find a hidden shortcut to open the loupe, I noticed that the "s" key causes images to appear sharpened and then it toggles that sharpening on and off. I don't see that listed in the Keyboard Shortcuts topic. Can anyone tell me exactly what that shortcut is doing? I'm guessing its just adding some degree of sharpening but I don't know how much.
hi
thanks ! how did you find it?
for now i will use alt+z
Photo Supreme Evangelist ,windows macos ,photosupreme 5, capture one 12 , photoshop

Hert

Post by Hert » 02 Mar 14 18:11

Based on this topic I played with the Loupe for a while and made some significant improvements for the next 1024 build.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

mantras

Post by mantras » 02 Mar 14 18:41

IDimager wrote:Based on this topic I played with the Loupe for a while and made some significant improvements for the next 1024 build.

In addition, the Loupe will default to a zoom factor to match a 100% view of the original bitmap.
hi
is your eye?
really a great improvement!
but about the loupe shape :) don't you find it a bit bulky :D

Hert

Post by Hert » 02 Mar 14 18:46

Yes, that's my eye haha

Replacing the loupe graphic is more work than you may think. Not very important for now.