is there a limit in the import session?

mantras

Post by mantras » 23 Feb 14 12:39

Hi

i imported few minutes ago 80 photos , but there is nothing about these photos in import section
this is not the first time, it did happen some days ago

and when i import images , photosupreme asks me to assign an event name , i type a name ,ok but there is nothing related to this name

the only way to find them it's catalog by date

hope install v2 over the beta ,could cause such issues

my import settings are

thanks
Photo Supreme Evangelist ,windows macos ,photosupreme 5, capture one 12 , photoshop

mantras

Re: is there a limit in the import session?

Post by mantras » 23 Feb 14 18:04

hi
i guess i fixed the the catalog tree importsession , i deleted all the importedsession

may i ask a question related to the import dialog?

about prompt for event before import starts have i to type an existing item listed in the catalog tree ->events ?

thanks
Photo Supreme Evangelist ,windows macos ,photosupreme 5, capture one 12 , photoshop

Hert

Post by Hert » 23 Feb 14 22:46

Not sure what you're asking. If you use event names, which is an option and not required, then you can type in whatever you like.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

mantras

Post by mantras » 24 Feb 14 8:40

IDimager wrote:Not sure what you're asking. If you use event names, which is an option and not required, then you can type in whatever you like.
but if i type for example holiday party , should it create an entry in the catalog tree?

2) about catalog tree ->importedsession is there a limit of sub/child items?

thanks Hert

Hert

Post by Hert » 24 Feb 14 8:48

There's no limit for import sessions.
but if i type for example holiday party , should it create an entry in the catalog tree?
No. But when you opt to create an import session catalog label then the import session label will include the name of the entered event name; e.g. Holiday Party 2014-02-24 12:55

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system