did you notice a lag moving the mouse over actions buttons?

mantras

did you notice a lag moving the mouse over actions buttons?

Post by mantras » 28 May 13 10:46

hi

i update to the last built , and with preview->option ->load full size image ON , i notice a lag moving the mouse over the actions buttons

and a short lag clicking for example the share button or other , even a short lag clicking on the loupe , moving the loupe around the photo

noticed under w7 32bit and xp

in the past i used 1.7.x and it's very smooth without lags

thanks
Photo Supreme Evangelist ,windows macos ,photosupreme 5, capture one 12 , photoshop

mantras

Re: did you notice a lag moving the mouse over actions butto

Post by mantras » 29 May 13 7:55

hi
can i provide a video to let you show such lags?

will be improved in the next built?

thanks
Photo Supreme Evangelist ,windows macos ,photosupreme 5, capture one 12 , photoshop

Hert

Post by Hert » 29 May 13 12:25

You can always provide a video. But I'd like to point out that this is a forum to discuss existing feature set.
If you experience bugs or have feature requests then those should be reported in Mantis at http://bugs.idimager.com

When I start working on a new version then Mantis is where I read up to see what could/should be done.

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

mantras

Post by mantras » 29 May 13 15:35

IDimager wrote:You can always provide a video. But I'd like to point out that this is a forum to discuss existing feature set.
If you experience bugs or have feature requests then those should be reported in Mantis at http://bugs.idimager.com

When I start working on a new version then Mantis is where I read up to see what could/should be done.

Hert
ok Hert
thanks
so i gotta register and i can upload a video @ mantis for the annoying lag ? and suggest some cool features