rename script in PSU Import?

fbungarz

rename script in PSU Import?

Post by fbungarz » 15 Feb 13 20:05

Hi Hert,
trying out PSU import...
I really do like the idea of combine the IDI downloader and import into one single PSU Import. Much more intuitive!
Now, I have almost found my way through it all and the options make a lot of sense.

What I cannot find is how to use pre- and post-processing scripts.
(1) pre-script
In IDI I use a script that permits me to choose a file prefix with a sequence number with the last number used for that prefix stored and retrieved from the windows registry, where the same sequence number gets written to both main and subversions.
Using the script I end up with three versions:
Main Version - MX_0024.jpg
Original - MX_0024.nef
Digital Negative - MX_0024.dng
Where the "MX_" is the custom prefix and "0024" the sequence number for that prefix.
My script has the extension *.idiscript and does not show up if I use "file name - custom defined - load". Can I still use the IDI script despite its different file extension?
(2)
In IDI I use the DNG script as a post script to generate DNG copies of my NEFs. Is there no such option in PSU?

Thanks,
Frank

ssahm

Re: rename script in PSU Import?

Post by ssahm » 28 Dec 14 18:48

Hi Frank,

did you find a solution? I used IDI a similar way.

Regards
stevy1st
-------------------------------------
Auf der Suche nach dem ultimativen Foto, aber ob IDI mir da helfen kann :-)

Hert

Post by Hert » 29 Dec 14 13:24

In the Import module, click "show more" for the advanced options.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

ssahm

Post by ssahm » 29 Dec 14 14:51

Hi Hert,

I've found the options to use Pre- and Post-Import-Scripts and a different Handler.

But I haven't found a way (like with DNGImportScript.idscript) to have DNG as main version, NEF in the 2nd version placeholder and JPG in the 3rd.

stevy1st
-------------------------------------
Auf der Suche nach dem ultimativen Foto, aber ob IDI mir da helfen kann :-)

Hert

Post by Hert » 30 Dec 14 0:45

ssahm wrote:But I haven't found a way (like with DNGImportScript.idscript) to have DNG as main version, NEF in the 2nd version placeholder and JPG in the 3rd.
You already mentioned that in a different thread.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system