Displaying image with raw adjustments

robgo2

Displaying image with raw adjustments

Post by robgo2 » 01 Dec 12 18:55

Hello,

I am a newbie on a 30 day trial of Photo Supreme. Is it possible for Photo Supreme to display raw files with the adjustments that were made in a raw convertor, which in my case is Photo Ninja?

Thanks,
Rob

Hert

Re: Displaying image with raw adjustments

Post by Hert » 01 Dec 12 19:13

Hello Rob,

If your RAW converter updates/ writes an embedded preview with the edits applied to it then you'll also see them in PSU. Best to ask their support or simply to try it out.

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

lippe

Re: Displaying image with raw adjustments

Post by lippe » 02 Dec 12 0:02

Rob,

When you save a raw file in Photo Ninja as JPG or TIF, you will see the resulting image after importing the jpg or tif.
When you save the edits from raw files to xmp. Photo Supreme cannot display those edits for the raw file.
Except for DNG files where is is possible to store a preview. But if Photo Ninja is only saving the edits to the xmp section, Photo Supreme will not display the resulting 'pixel' changes.
Photo Supreme V3, LR6, FPV, PSE14 - vaio i5 @ 2.5GHz + 8GB , 850 EVO 500GB - WD 1TB - Windows 10 Pro 64 bits- DS216play - EOS 600D