Preview/Recipe Wierdness

wphx

Preview/Recipe Wierdness

Post by wphx » 21 Nov 12 3:07

I'm not sure how to describe this. I am using v 1.5.0.7.1 64 bits - I upgraded to the 64 bit version shortly after it became available and then -> 1.5.0.7.0 -> 1.5.7.0.1. I'm using the same database as the 32 bit version did. I uninstalled the 32 bit version as soon as I saw the 64 bit version working.

Some (not all) photos which have had some cropping or 90 deg rotation (changing the visible canvas size) show up in the original image dimensions with part of the image duplicated to fill up the now unused space. When I go into the adjustments, remove any recipes, and redo them they come out right. When I shared the image to smugmug or a local folder, it resized the (wrong) preview (or faulty image after recipe is applied).

(In this case, I think the extra image infor is from the original unrotated image (recipe was to rotate the image 270 deg.)

Alteration: When I viewed this forum entry on by Android tablet, the duplicated part of the photos didn't display - let me know if you can't see the problem