PSU Mac update

dickl

PSU Mac update

Post by dickl » 27 Sep 12 19:22

Started up PSU on my Macbook today, and got a message telling me there was an update available. First time this happens with my Mac license from Idimager.

Selected yes for downloading the update, and nothing happened.

Went to cp.idimager and downloaded the update fine.

Dick

Hert

Re: PSU Mac update

Post by Hert » 27 Sep 12 21:31

dickl wrote:Went to cp.idimager and downloaded the update fine.
You should receive a message after the download where you can find the installation file. I'll double check the procedure and if all the links are ok

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

frith

Post by frith » 28 Sep 12 7:19

I have PSU 1.0.1.48 on my MacBook Pro. In the post I see that there have been updates to versions 1.0.4.55 and 1.0.5.57 but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do the update. There are posts that updates are under Apples control and they have not approved/released these. Am I missing something? Is there no way to update beyond 1.0.1.48?

Thanks,

Frith

Hert

Post by Hert » 28 Sep 12 10:05

frith wrote:I have PSU 1.0.1.48 on my MacBook Pro. In the post I see that there have been updates to versions 1.0.4.55 and 1.0.5.57 but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do the update. There are posts that updates are under Apples control and they have not approved/released these. Am I missing something? Is there no way to update beyond 1.0.1.48?
Frith,

Updates in the macAppStore now take over 3 weeks for Apple to review them. That makes it impossible for us to dynamically anticipate. I am still considering to pull Photo Supreme from the AppStore (not the other tools). If you send me your purchase confirmation that you received from Apple after purchase then I'll convert it to a license from us. You can then install and use Photo Supreme updates outside of Apple's control.

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

frith

Post by frith » 29 Sep 12 5:27

Hert - Did you receive the information I sent via PM? Frith