App Store update

Sciurus2

App Store update

Post by Sciurus2 » 26 Sep 12 10:00

Waiting for the updated version to 1.0.5.56 in the Apple App Store. Or is this just for Windows? I am still using 1.0.1..Thanks

Hert

Re: App Store update

Post by Hert » 26 Sep 12 10:27

The Mac App Store is not flexible and we're considering to pull Supreme out of the MacAppStore. I'd regret that because it sells very well. However bringing an update to the MacAppStore these days takes more than 3 weeks for them to review it. For instance, an update for PhotoGlamour, was sent to them on August 31st and up to today it is still "Waiting for Review". That's bad.

If you send me a copy of the purchase confirmation email that you received from Apple then I'll send you a license key from us so you'll be able to use the latest version on the Mac

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

gcoupe

Post by gcoupe » 26 Sep 12 10:43

I'm probably not understanding this, but if PS is selling very well in the MacAppStore, why would you want to pull it?

Even if it takes time to get new versions approved, surely PS itself will check for updates and download the most recent version from your own servers? Or doesn't it work that way on Mac?

After Oct 26th, can we expect to see PS appear in the Windows Store?
Geoff Coupe
--------------
Photo Supreme /Windows 10 Pro 64 bits + Windows Home Server 2011 = DAM

Hert

Post by Hert » 26 Sep 12 13:19

gcoupe wrote:Even if it takes time to get new versions approved, surely PS itself will check for updates and download the most recent version from your own servers? Or doesn't it work that way on Mac?
No, your own update mechanism is not allowed for apps in the MacAppStore.
After Oct 26th, can we expect to see PS appear in the Windows Store?
I hope so, I did sign up as a Certified MS Developer

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Sciurus2

Post by Sciurus2 » 26 Sep 12 19:47

Have sent you an email to support@idimager.com earlier today. Still waiting for the key. But I fully understand, that you might remove PS from the Apple App Store. I'll keep my fingers crossed to the future development. Just another question: The new web site mentiones the opportunity to import a iview / Phase One Media Pro catalouge, but I can't find it within the PS. Thanks

Hert

Post by Hert » 26 Sep 12 20:48

I didn't receive it! Try emailing to idimagersupport@gmail.com

Hert