Supreme ?

Le_Lion_07

Re: Supreme ?

Post by Le_Lion_07 » 19 Sep 12 21:37

Hert/IDimager wrote:It is, but you'll need to start it twice before you can tell if it works or not.

Hert
I started it several times. I can confirm : it does not work. I am still obliged to select the right database (with its full path) every time I start Supreme. As you can see on the screenshot, "D:\... etc." contains special (and wrong) types. If I clic directly on "OK", Supreme opens the default catalog. Not really easy. Once the catalog opened, same problem with the name of my unit where my digital photos are. Please note that keywords like "Château", "Fête" or "Détail" are read properly.
2012-09-19_222700.jpg
2012-09-19_222700.jpg (30.23 KiB) Viewed 1821 times
Photographies

L'importance du regard...
Tant qu'il y aura des étoiles...

mphillips

Post by mphillips » 19 Sep 12 21:53

Hi Jesperben
"There IS a GPS Panel - although not as full as in IDI.

Select picture -> press +-button -> tick the box at GEO Location."
I can't get this to work :-(

I select a thumbnail in the catalog view, press the + button and nothing happens.

How do I get a GPS panel to open to read a track log and assign gps co ordinates into my images so I can can reverse lookup their locations and write the data into the IPTC content part of the image details to catalog my images.

All I can see is the ability to assign co ordinates to specific label ? Which is very static - only for images assigned with "that" place label (say) at that place.

Regards

MikeP
Mike Phillips
http://www.mikeandmorag.co.za
D800, CNX2, Supreme

Jesperben

Post by Jesperben » 19 Sep 12 22:03

All I can see is the ability to assign co ordinates to specific label ?
Yes, that's all I can see too. That's what I was referring to as a GPS Panel - but maybe it was a wrong name.
How do I get a GPS panel to open to read a track log and assign gps co ordinates into my images so I can can reverse lookup their locations and write the data into the IPTC content part of the image details to catalog my images.
I don't know - I even didn't know that you could that in IDI. Sorry if I've confused the discussion due to my lack of knowledge.
Trying to get a lot of old pictures out to the family

wphx

Post by wphx » 19 Sep 12 22:05

I downloaded geosetter and found it very competent at assigigning track logs to files - it has a great sync feature which allows you to calculate the time difference based on a point in the track which you nominate and the time of a selected image. My question is that is there a way of phsu automatcially assigning geo tagged photos into the places categegories.