Is there quick way to add photos to Portfolio?

pgerrish

Is there quick way to add photos to Portfolio?

Post by pgerrish » 08 Mar 12 11:58

Is there quick way to add a photo to Portfolio/Collection? Currently I seem to have to filter them or select them and hen add them to Image Basket. The Copy from the Image basket and then paste (drag and drop does not seem to work). I am sure I am missing something obvious.

Paul

Hert

Re: Is there quick way to add photos to Portfolio?

Post by Hert » 08 Mar 12 12:07

You should be able to copy/paste images to your Portfolios. Use Cmd+C/Cmd+V

Does that help?

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

pgerrish

Post by pgerrish » 08 Mar 12 18:29

Hert

Sorry does now work (have retried it).
Select images(s) from somewhere in catalog cmd-c [sometimes gives confirmation message "copied to clipboard" ] go to Portfolio and cmd-v does nothing (either in list of portfolios or where the images should be). Tried re-selecting the appropriate portfolio (in case did not have focus) but no difference. Also a right click menu has copy and paste greyed out.

Do I need to register as bug?

Paul

Hert

Post by Hert » 08 Mar 12 19:54

You're probably trying to past to the node in the Catalog, you should paste in the Collection Viewer (the thumbs area)

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

pgerrish

Post by pgerrish » 08 Mar 12 20:07

Yes works if you paste into Collection in Thumbnail area - problem was trying to paste into the thumbnail area of Portfolio as had fully appreciated differences between two.

thanks

Hert

Post by Hert » 08 Mar 12 21:52

Paul,

For the next update I've also added support for using the right click paste on a portfolio and portfolio-collection. That should make it more transparent to use.

Thank you
Hert