Photo Supreme for MacOSX Beta

Hert

Re: IDimager Supreme Public Beta for MacOSX

Post by Hert » 28 Mar 12 15:57

Dick,

I've moved your post to the beta forum/ Please don't start discussion topics here as this topic is intended for beta announcements and related postings only.

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Hert

Post by Hert » 02 Apr 12 19:21

Supreme beta 30 is available;

Main changes:
1. The name of the folder AppData\DownloadProfiles is changed in AppData\ImportProfiles; beta testers should rename this folder manually
2. In Image Details you can now select and save Detail Profiles
3. NearBy catalog labels in the Label Assignment Panel now display all labels within a 20km radius of the selected image(s)
4. Because Supreme changed the way that previews are stored, you'll need to rebuild all thumbnails in your catalog
5. Implemented "Open With" from the operating system. If a file doesn't exist then it's imported. If a file exists then it will be displayed
6. Complete revamp of the Tips
http://www.idimager.com/beta/IDimagerSupreme_V1.dmg

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Hert

Post by Hert » 16 Apr 12 1:10

Beta .34 is available.

http://www.idimager.com/beta/IDimagerSupreme_V1.pkg

Before upgrading, rename your /Documents/IDimager Data/ folder to /Library/IDimager Systems, Inc./

This had to be done because writing in the Documents folder is not allowed according to Apple's usage rules. Application should write to the /Library folder and only users are allowed to write to the Documents folder.

If you don't know how to do this:

Code: Select all

Start Terminal and type (each line followed by Enter):
cd Library
rm -r "IDimager Systems, Inc."
cd ../Documents
mv "IDimager Data" "../Library/IDimager Systems, Inc."
Hope that helps

Hert

Larry56

Post by Larry56 » 16 Apr 12 18:34

I'm totally new to Mac terminal commands, but is the "rm -r" line needed? When I type it in I get a no directory found message. Using the "mv" command worked fine as far as I can see so far.

Thanks,
Larry

Hert

Post by Hert » 16 Apr 12 18:48

Its not needed when you didn't start the .34 update before

Hert

thenetstriker

Post by thenetstriker » 04 May 12 11:08

Will there be a Version of IDImager Supreme for SQL Server?

Hert

Post by Hert » 04 May 12 11:15

thenetstriker wrote:Will there be a Version of IDImager Supreme for SQL Server?
No, only SQLite