Emailing photos in PSu

Larry56

Emailing photos in PSu

Post by Larry56 » 14 Jan 21 5:05

Using the PSu Email Share has been very confusing to me for quite some time. Currently v 5.6.0.3383 on MacOS.

I have an email setup and when I click on Share and the email profile the dialog box opens. It show my smtp account. I then type in the subject.

If I click on the avatar icon to select a previously saved email I can select the recipient for the email but I can't go to the text screen to type in a message. Clicking OK sends the email and Cancel closes it and I have to start all over. I can't find a way to have the recipient dialog box close so I can type a message. Anyone know how to do that?

I know I can type the message and then go to the recipient icon and add names but that seems backwards and there is no way to get out of that dialog box other the Cancel which again makes me have to start all over.

Hert

Re: Emailing photos in PSu

Post by Hert » 14 Jan 21 17:25

If you're a macOS Mail user then I recommend that you create a new Email profile for the mac Mail. Click this button when creating a new email profile.

Windows users can also use that to use a MAPI email client.
StandardEmail.png
StandardEmail.png (38.9 KiB) Viewed 82 times
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Larry56

Re: Emailing photos in PSu

Post by Larry56 » 14 Jan 21 19:36

Thanks, Hert. Much better. I don't normally use Apple mail but rather another app but I set up one of my email accounts in Mail and this works perfectly. Since I use IMAP it doesn't make too much difference where these are sent from.