1. The forums are organized by product. Post topics in the product forum that matches the topic text
2. These forums are product forums and intended for questions about working with those products. Questions not directly related to the working of the products will be removed.
3. Do not post the same in different forums/topics.
4. Post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing visitors, members, or team members, in any way will not be tolerated
5. This is a User-to-User forum so users are your audience. Posting requests, suggestions, or bugs can be done in Mantis. Only then you can be sure that they are in-scope.
6. Only respond to topics when you have something to contribute to the subject of that topic
7. Posting offensive text, images, links, etc. is not allowed
8. Post your topics or replies in English
9. Do not post with CAPITAL text. This is considered to be shouting.
10. When you start a new topic then use a descriptive subject that covers the content of the topic text
11. Spam is not tolerated
12. All direct links to 3rd party software or other commercial websites will be moderated
13. The administrator and moderating team reserve the right to edit, lock, remove or put on moderation queue any post/topic at any time
This user-to-user forum is maintained by moderators who are, just like you, also users of the software. The moderators are volunteers that keep this forum clean from spam and other postings that don't fully comply with these forum rules.
News and Announcements
1 post • Page 1 of 1